Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
What's on sale near you.Hmm. It looks like these ingredients aren't on sale today.
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions Of Recipe
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; gradually stir in water until smooth. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl; stir in butter. Pat into ungreased 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack, then crumble crust.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups sugar, pudding mix, whipping cream, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Fill ice cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Whisk remaining mixture before placing in cylinder to get rid of lumps.
- Layer ice cream, graham cracker mixture, and blueberry sauce three times in a large bowl; swirl to combine. Freeze until ready to serve.